跟我来的英文怎么说(常用口语表达,你都会说吗?)

时间:2024-12-12 09:15:31


My mother is trying to set me up with some lawyer. 我妈妈要撮合我和一个律师。

I dropped my keys. 我钥匙丢了。

What are yo smiling at? 你笑什么?

Why don’t you just tell him? 你为什么不直接告诉他?

It’s way too awkward. 简直太尴尬了。

I think this is an unsolvable problem. 我认为这是个难以解决的问题。

Why does this keep happening to me? 为什么这种事情老发生在我身上?

I just wanted to see where you lived. 我就是想看看你住的地方。

You know we’re back where we were. 我们又回到原点了。

We still want different things and we know how this gonna end. 我们仍然有不同的追求,我们都知道结局会怎样。

Getting over you is the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. 忘记你是我一生中做过的最艰难的事。

I don’t think I could do it again. 我觉得我做不到了。

I never thought of that before. 我以前倒没想过。

You two have completely different styles. 你们俩风格完全不同。

How did you know I’d be here? 你怎么知道我在这儿?


Anything we might have heard of? 有没有我们听过的?

Would you just think about it? 你考虑一下好吗?

Wow, that was kinda brutal. 哇,那有点儿残酷啊。

Let this be a lesson to all of you. 你们都要记住(这个教训)。

I’ve got some bad news. 我有个坏消息。

I ‘ve had to work late every night for the past two weeks. 我已经连续加班两星期了。

He’s leaving for a better job. 他另有高就。

We’re gonna miss you around here. 我们会想你的。

Wow, she must hurt you pretty bad, huh? 哇,他一定把你伤狠了。

I can’t tell you that. 我不能跟你说(那事儿)。

It’s like the most awful horrible thing I’ve ever done my whole life. 这大概是我这辈子做过的最过分的事情。

It’ll be more fun that way. 那样会更好玩儿。

She must be freak out. 她肯定很生气。

I’m just thinking about something funny I heard today. 我只是在想我今天听到的一件好笑的事。

I told you last week, you said you didn’t mind. 我上星期和你说过,你说你不介意的。


I’m not working with him anymore. 我不再和他一起工作了/ 我们已经不是同事了。

I would love to go with you. 我愿意(想)和你一起去。

I would love for you to go with me. 我非常希望你和我去。

What should I wear, now I’m all nervous. 我该穿什么衣服?这下我好紧张。

You think you know me so well? 你觉得你很了解我吗?

That’s what I said. 我就是这么说的。

I’m really glad we came. 我很高兴我们来了。

You know you could totally sell this. 这个你完全可以拿去卖。

You made a ton of money. 你赚了大钱。

I nodded off a little. 我打了一下瞌睡。

Why did you insist on coming with me this morning? 今天早上你干嘛坚持要陪我去?

I wanted to be with you. 我想和你在一起。

I feel like you’re slipping away from me lately. 最近我觉得你离我越来越远。

I know he got this whole other life going on. 我知道他有自己的生活。

I just hate that I’m not a part of your life. 我就是痛恨我不能参与你的生活。


I know it’s dumb. 我知道这样很蠢。

What is the deal with that again? 那是怎么回事和?

It’s ok if it bothers you. 如果你介意也不要紧的。

I thought you weren’t coming. 我以为你不会来了。

Don’t give me a reason to get mad. 不要给我理由生气。

You know what, you have to choose. 这样吧,你必须做个选择。

You know you learn your little lessons and hopefully you grow. 你得到教训以后,希望你可以成长。

It was such an obvious joke. 这明显就是开玩笑的啦。

Do you have a report due? 你需要交报告吗?

What coutry is this guy from? 这家伙是哪国人?

What’s this guy like? 这家伙怎么样/他是什么样的人?

He doesn’t speak any English. 他不会讲英语。

We’ll need a little more time to think about it. 我们还需要点儿时间考虑一下。

I haven’t seen you since this morning. 我早上就没看见你们了。

Does that scare ya? 吓到你了吗/害怕了吗?(ya,you 的口语化表达)


I’ll see you then. 到时候见。

She told me to tell you to call her. 她叫我告诉你打电话给她。

Is she gonna cancel on me again? 她又要爽约了?

How about I come up there? 要不要我过来?

I just have too much to deal with. 我要处理的(事情)太多了。

Don’t call him that, his name is Tom. 别那么叫他,他叫汤姆。

Maybe we should get going. 我们该出发了。

What time is it now? 现在几点了?

You were kidding about that, right? 你是开玩笑的,对吧?

You know we could flip for it. 我们可以丢硬币决定。


I don’t wanna do this with you. 我不想和你一起做这件事。

What does it matter what I’m wearing?这跟我穿什么有什么关系?

Can I please speak to your supervisor? 可以请你们主管过来吗?

I told you on the phone I don’t have time to do this. 我在电话里告诉过你了我没时间做这个。

You’re not listening to me, I don’t have time to stop. 你没有听我说话,我没有时间停下来。

Don’t yell at me,ok? 别吼我,好吧?

Look, l can’t do this right now. 听好了,我现在没时间(做某事)。

Would you just go home? 你能回家去吗?

I’ve got a deadline. (某事的)截止日期要到了。

You were stressed. 你压力很大。